CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652

Mate,

It's not a matter of believing when the cold hard facts are starring you dead in the face. I put your belief on par with a flat earth theory.

I do not personally know any of the 861 people who bought a Miggster package, I would imagine they are suffering from a severe case of foot in mouth syndrome right now, or maybe they are absolutely loving playing square stacker, sending sceen shots to their friends while competing against 60 year old house wifes for bum bags.

Thank you for bringing up WNB again, for the third time. After I've already directly addressed this twice, which you'l find in the link to my reply to your reply referring to your previous reply. Maybe you can keep going with this, we can get a replyception theme going on. I know you can't resist bringing up other stocks here.

I feel like I need to ask you a real question though.
    Do you own a console?
    Do you have Steam on your PC?

Have you ever played or have you ever been into gaming by any measure?

If so, how can you in all seriousness sit there and quantify that 15% of people who are offered a free subscription to the most basic HTML5 games that are readily available legitimately for free right now, on multiple websites with no membership/subscription/account/payment required are going to pay money to keep playing them after 12 months?

Do you in all honestly believe that 270,000 no mistake in the 0's there. Out of the 1.8MILLION people given free access to html5 games that don't forget, require no payment anywhere else are going to dip into their pockets after 12 months and pay actual real money to keep playing on Miggster?

Do you even know how bad these games really are?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.813K 687.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2794060 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1149999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.