SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-51

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Surely you are taking the piss?

Please tell me what will bump this over 4c and keep it there.
    I've said many times that i would buy some of this rubbish at 2.8-2.9 as a cheeky punt for months.

We've been here for a few days now and am too scared to touch it.I think this will crash into the ground.

IMO 3c will be a freakish outlier. IMO 2c looks like the way it should go. 0.009c fair value IMO.
    I'm just looking forward to Phil Re and Regency to run an eye over and provide a paid insider "independent" audit as an ASX announcemnet.

Come on Phil, we are onto you - show us how you can "independently"audit this dogshit company that you and your accounting firm are involved with.

html5 games, horsehit promises of AAA games from the company that are totally unsubstantiated, over 97% of revenue coming from an ILLEGAL Ponzi scheme. Greg, no matter how many buggy/shitty/pathetic webcasts you put out, your direct appearances on Crowd1 extravaganzas will not be forgotten. We were all particularly impressed with your promises to C1 members of the residual income that Miggster can provide.

This company is a disgrace and IMO should immediately be delisted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716958 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 92010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.