RSG 4.60% 41.5¢ resolute mining limited

G'day Loki and holders,What a frustrating stock RSG is, always...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

G'day Loki and holders,

What a frustrating stock RSG is, always so much promise and so much disappointment

After holding this now in one form or another for nearly two decades I have taken another bite at .26

I held a fair number of convertible notes over a decade ago and did very well out of them, then rode
    most of it when it sunk from over $2 to nearly 20c only to bounce back to $2 all within a few years and
    held most of my stock for that ride

Then we had the JW share sale event that still has never been fully explained

Luckily for new holders SG is not JW,

Syama has been a poisoned chalice for RSG, I was a holder when we purchased it from BHP, it was a
    poisoned chalice for BHP as well thats why we got it so cheap at the time

Below are my comments from an RSG thread nearly 12 years ago here... SP $1.37

No more excuses now please, if we cant kick a goal from here, we may as well just give up, it would probably
    be worth more in pieces, than what the market currently values it as anyway.

and

I suppose I am just a bit cynical or sceptical about what resolute tells us, or doesnt tell us, I cant remember how
    long I have been a holder but it is probably over 5 years now, maybe I am just being a grumpy old fart tonight, I dunnno,
    how long ago was the sows ear into the silk purse article, wouldnt say she was a silk purse yet.

in the same thread 12 years ago

$2.00/share cannot be far away for RSG
    loki

well you were correct loki, we did get to $2 a share, but then fell back to low 20c range shortly thereafter

Anyhow this is all history now, we have gone from disappointment to despair, that is why there is so much
    hatred and division here on the RSG threads, so many holder have lost money and time, but RSG has
    taught us one thing, that this stock can move fast in both directions

Just look at the long term USD gold chart, it is a perfect decade long cup and handle chart....this chart
    is why I am back in a big way in RSG....we still have plenty of GOLD in the ground

If you are looking for leverage to the gold price this is where you want to be....purely speculative I know
    but on a risk/reward basis RSG at todays price is about as good as it gets IMO, dont gamble with money that
    you cant afford to lose and all that commonsense stuff

Every dog has it day

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $883.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.8¢ $3.549M 8.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 305340 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.8¢ 3757896
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.