KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

God only knows what they are onboarding...Two nationals. BS....

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    God only knows what they are onboarding...Two nationals. BS.
    There's no new products or suppliers worth noting that's available now on Kaddy!
    Seriously if they had any concerns over the share price and SH's they would be working 24/7 onboarding and adding more customers and releasing positive announcements rather than continuously negative ones...Sorry but not sorry! DT in my opinion is a nutcracker. I'm just sorry I bought into their BS.
    The worst investment I've ever made!
    We are all kidding ourselves if we think they have made a difference to the September quarter because it would of been added by now onto Kaddy, all they may show is a reduced cost; salaries- redundancies, less expenditure on trying to sell this worthless system. That would be it...The reality is they need SALES and they wont get that by NOT adding suppliers or buyers! same goes for announcements with onboarding...They don't announce because they are NOT onboarding.!! Current Management are all sucking SH's dry with their big bonuses and salaries.

Eg: DT was given 100m performance shares. previous to that he was given 60m when he started so technically he's only stumped 30m himself = @.005c approx. 150k

Wow

That's dedication for you!
    Even I've put up close to triple that amount and I could of done a better job at Kaddy and picking up suppliers and buyers!

Good luck all.
    This is the last you'll here from me until I sell my shares then I'll leave a lasting post of "Thank Christ that's over"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.