3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Hi PinchOfSaltI think you can safely assume that once an invoice...

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Hi PinchOfSalt

I think you can safely assume that once an invoice is raised, it becomes Revenue. For examples where payments are up front, say 12 months in advance, that shows up on the Balance sheet as deferred Revenue . If a contract allows a Customer extended terms, then the fall-out shows in avg debtor days.
    Interestingly, if you go back through previous financials, aged debtor outstandings (90 days +) have presented as tidy and reasonable.

The challenge for Pointerra, as I see it, is at the front-end of the sales process, post the the signing of a contract or in some instances a MOU / Paid POC. The aerial photographing (mapping) conducted by a third party takes time. Pointerra can only commence their activity once they receive the data. In instances where no customization of data is required, the Pointerra process through to Analytics and Answers is super efficient.

Then the next delay period is how long it takes for the Customer to access and/or use the information. Collating the usage may not be that difficult, but assessing that point where the customer has benefited may be more subjective, paricularly for multi department / multi user cases. Can see how this may be contentious and cause further time delays. So the user experience dictates the period leading up to the raising of an invoice. My take anyhow.

Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.