CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-54

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @Christopher67,

I saw you analyse the latest Report pretty thoroughly on Thursday. I wondered what your take on the chart I posted might be.

Chris, you also mentioned in Post #:63452284 the nett cash position of CGB, which is why I added that column in my chart and was curious about your thoughts on this, in particular. You would agree that some of those nett cash positions of other companies are horrendous compared to CGB.

I have added Capital Raises history for all the companies to this chart. It shows $'s raised by companies who have called on their shareholders to maintain operations since 2016. CGB is 21/31 for Capital Raises. Some more sobering data. CPH is now asking for $7ML  and EPN $1.65ML
    Screenshot - 3_09_2022 , 5_39_05 PM.png

My last question relates to your comments about the "Seedbank - now valued at $0." Post #:63452031.

I may be misinterpreting, but as you are familiar with financials, can you explain how you came to your conclusion of $0.00?

I thought impairment (2nd column) was advanced depreciation, and I know that amortization is being used against goodwill on the asset in this case. However, they still have the asset used as a write-off for another eight years. CGB also mentioned that they had pulled back from all Australian hemp research, so writing off the whole amount would be the logical choice as it is a biological asset, would it not (amortization)? Why aren't you adding these notes to ensure your comments are balanced, as I know you do your research on all announcements?

If my assumptions are wrong, I am happy to withdraw my questions.

I have added the explanatory notes from this report and last year's report.

seedbank.jpg
    Last edited by Neil1959: 03/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.