CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Chris, thanks for the reply. and talking about commercial...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Chris, thanks for the reply. and talking about commercial successes, I asked you previously to give me your analysis of the other Cannabis companies compared to CGB from my chart. You haven't responded yet.

I believe you are involved in the finance world. Let me ask you these questions.

1. If a whole sector, under pressure, financially, and with evidence for many or most of these ASX juniors having mergers fall through, or projects fail, many deals failing to deliver or materialise, and with some of those ASX companies delisting or selling off their hemp businesses; why is CGB any different?
    2. Isn't CGB also potentially exposed to those same adverse or hostile global and local events and conditions?
    3. Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that a company like CGB, for example, would also experience or be exposed to the same pressure and volatility as the rest of the sector both here in Australia and globally as borne out in Cannabis indexes?
    4. With many of those companies running on fumes, 12, I think atm, does that chart perhaps show that CGB may have weathered the storm better and conserved shareholder funds, despite its failed deals, has ensured viability and operations for another 5 years, as compared to the majority of the other players?

I am interested to hear your views on these questions commenting on CGB and its relation to the industry and current legislative environment in Australia.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 06/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.