CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Part 2 Reposted after removing advertising. Sorry MODS. [ATTACH]...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Part 2 Reposted after removing advertising. Sorry MODS.

asx relisting.png

That extra three months also carried the company into the period when IG banned trading a few Cannabis stocks; Traders on that platform were forced to sell their shares in a given time frame. CGB was included in that list, which I believe added to the volatility in pricing with forced trading and negative commentary at the time. You can Google about IG and cannabis companies in 2019.

So, in all fairness, Aussie, I am pretty upset to see all the Transformation deals go the way of the dodo, as many of us are. I am also upset because the shareholder-requested investigation with the ASX found no major issues. You will note a similar outcome to the SMH investigation, which led to nothing substantial. Those three extra months' delay appears to have destroyed confidence in the share price leading to the diminishment of investor holdings in the first six weeks after relisting. Entering the market again on a falling knife made a world of difference in investor sentiment for this company, IMO. That was so heartbreaking for many of us.

Relisting approval prior to February 2019
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-asx-approval-letter-and-terms-of-asx-waivers.4603447/

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.