CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Neil, my sincere apologies, i've had a busy weekend and i had...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Hi Neil, my sincere apologies, i've had a busy weekend and i had not got around to your post. Then got sidetracked this morning with the current posts.

1. Because we are talking about CGB, not other companies directors and their success or failure. Lots of companies rushed in to try and take advantage of the hype, and consequently failed due to being unprepared, unskilled, uninformed. A similar thing happened during the buy now pay later hype train. Are you suggesting that CGB merely jumped on a hype bandwagon, thus it is not their fault none of their claimed deals or projects have developed into a viable business?

2. CGB, being a company within the world, is generally exposed to all environments that occur, hostile or otherwise. How the board manages these hurdles or opportunities is what matters. Do you honestly believe they have managed these challenges well? Yes we had lockdowns due to covid, how did this affect sales of T12/vitahemp products, when they are sold online and not in retail stores? Did the BOD investigate alternative methods of sale, such as Ubereats and Doordash? (Service stations and IGA and Coles are on there, they saw the "hostile lockdown environment" as an opportunity, and did something with it). Please give examples of challenges that CGB faced, and what they attempted in order to overcome them.

3. Is this not a repeat of your previous question, albeit phrased differently? Certainly some of the pressures would fall onto CGB, however many others do not. They do not grow medical marijuana in Australia, so the pressures of oversupply in Canada would not affect them. Nor would any Australian regulations. Plenty of other companies are rapidly expanding their greenhouses to grow and meet market demand. CGB never had any greenhouses, or farmland in Australia. They have chosen to grow in Thailand, and have other investors foot the bill (USD 150k, which is a pittance when CGB have a 9million dollar war chest), do they have faith in their own decisions?

4. Many of them may require a further injection of capital, Which CGB has already had multiple times. However, many of them are actually progressing with sales of their products, and are consequently a much more attractive "gamble" for investors. What chance do you believe CGB would have of raising further capital at the current time? What other companies have written off 4million dollars of investment from their books in the past 6months? Its all well and good to be sitting on the golden egg, but if you cant sell it, who cares?
    I could quit my job, sell all my assets, and live off 2 min noodles for the next 10 years (maybe 100 with the amount of preservatives in those things!) Does this make me an investing genius? Because i have a 10year runway? With 0 prospects once that cash is gone?
    Yes i am deliberately hyperbolic, but i do so to illustrating my point.
    Which is - cash runway in this case, doesn't mean squat. The board of directors will keep eating for 5 years at least. And they better pray manifold that a deal succeeds in that time, as their chances of putting their hands out for further funds, are going to be slimmer than a 5 year diet of 2min noodles.

So that's my view - the gas tank is full, but the car is sitting on flat tyres. Until the company gets those fixed, no amount of gas is going to move it anywhere.

Now perhaps Neil, you could provide me some small direction to where the company and/or the ASX had announced this approval, prior to the 15th of May 2019 announcement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.