CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-83

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    as i was alluding to earlier, basically posters should be wary of believing their own BS. especially those highly involved in this company.

secondly, one would think people should be looking at companies that have opportunity on the horizon. not headwinds and continued uncertainty that decimates the share price. no amount of hubris, or analysis, or arrogance, or fancy spreadsheet collectives of pot stocks is going to make this go up. only good leadership and vision will. all lacking here imo which makes this company the definition of a zombie company.

i know some here are hypersensitive to any criticism that doesnt suit their own biases. and thats fair enough. people should be allowed to burn money or flush it down the toilet. that is their prerogative.

but who ever reads this forum, as im sure you already know. beware taking in information from people who think they know what they are talking about. i could spend ages analyzing a company, posting numerous times with news, speculations, financial numbers, etc. but dont be fooled. the best teacher and analyst is the sp performance over time. and though companies can recover and reverse trend, it is extremely difficult to do. take a turd stock im invested in- ATH. way larger accumulated losses than this turd cgb. but they have a chance and money to make it happen. thats my expensive lesson.

in any case, be wary of Disallowed sales people on these forums people. otherwise you will get stuck holding a terribly underperforming company such as cgb. and also note that i am too a mug punter, just not all the time and definitely not with businesses like cgb. learned that lesson long ago and i hope posters from here have also. with the exception of some obvious ones of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.