CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-87

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Another post directed toward me???

"Oh and I assume you intended 'misleading' and not "misdirective"?"

No! I am happy with my comment. "Misdirective" An action that directs people away from the truth.

"Have you made a quantitative comparison between the alleged unsubstantiated posts made on the CGB thread against the "majority of ASX stocks"?"

No, this forum is for general discussion not for expert opinion, but we know members do their own home research and can post here. Not every post is accepted. Me included  I am not an expert, just well worn traveller, as an investor/ trader. Perhaps a note of sarcasm Bas, mixed with truth, based on commentary about the numbers of posts removed. As mentioned by the COO in the February webcast, CGB has its own team that monitors HotCopper.

"Every time an inconvenient question is posed it is often met with obfuscation and churlish taunts about poster 'motivation' and being a 'non-holder'"

Just good debate amongst forum members Bas.

"with obfuscation and churlish taunts"  ..sorry can you explain in simpler English, please?

Show me where I said non-holder in the posts you are commenting on? I talked about holders, in that post. That might be a good place to refer you to, when introducing comments which could be taken as misleading, if we are being pedantic, or perhaps you presumed that is what I meant. It wasn't.

"CGB holders have no proprietary interests whatsoever over the HC CGB thread."
    True, neither do non-holders.

"as for "... dumping sentiment critiques" I have no idea what that means."

Look it up on Google under Sentiment Analysis. "dumping sentiment" is a sentiment, an opinion or view expressed about the dumping of stock. Critiques is the plural for critique. So "discussion" that focuses on or around a particular sentiment on the dumping of stock. Hope that clarifies.
    "... false facts" - what is a false fact?"

It is modern terminology that ties in with fake news, I have been informed. It is a piece of information presented in a manner that one would believe could be true but proves to be false. A myth ...Fiction? sure, in the en it fits that box.

I hope this helps you...

https://www.readersdigest.com.au/tr...se-Facts-You-Probably-Thought-Were-True..just an example to help you.

CGB is a stock that has a long way to go to prove itself to the market. As I said before time will tell and we must all watch our holdings.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 08/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.