AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

It's an interesting set of points you make. I personally look at...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    It's an interesting set of points you make. I personally look at this latest funding update as neither positive nor negative. To me its fairly clear that they are sailing close to the wind on this one. They don't have much in the way of cash reserves controlled by the company (no idea how much Fred has at his disposal but I wish my bank account resembled his!!) and the Chinese are dragging their feet for no doubt a variety of quagmirical reasons (yes that is a word - maybe today's wow word...?) in releasing their funding. I bet they're pretty pissed that Fred gets his shares at half the price they do!

Like many have said though, it's abundantly clear that at least Fred believes this has wheels and I doubt there's anyone alive with a more complete set of the facts so I'm inclined to take that as very positive that he's putting his own cash in rather than say paying double that interest rate for some alternative finance arrangement.

The thing I'm really interested in myself is, post demo where we all have our socks knocked off (I think it will happen myself), how steep will the SP curve be and when will it plateau. This is a pretty unconventional stock by any stretch. Will it go from $10 to $100 in a blink of an eye, will it creep up slowly / quickly etc. Just watching that will be worth the price of admission and as I've said before...should this be a huge success story this will be studied deeply. The Plootocracy camp will be judged by history (I have had him on ignore for ages but I can tell he's still banging on by the various comments in response and it seems the same stale tune is still being sung - maybe he's your single buyer and will have the last and loudest laugh? He hasn't got any of my shares though so I'll have a quiet chuckle with him.

Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.