AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

@no 8 Re your first sentence, I am of the same mind I think. Or...

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    @no 8 Re your first sentence, I am of the same mind I think. Or at least that is my conviction, but I have to say it, of course I could be dead wrong, and all those knockers will be proven right. But everything we have been officially told is in accord with such a view, yet the naysayers just won't accept it. Not that I mind. More fools them.

You ask how AP can keep a lid on these developments? I have to say: what lid? They have been very clear what is going to happen and when. It's only those who seem to be habitually determined to discredit the company who keep saying that they can not and will not follow through. While I agree they have had not a few "unforeseen delays" that have given rise to such doubts and suspicions, the boy who cried wolf too often was still eventually right. If that happens, and I think it will, it will be those same naysayers who become wolf tucker.

So I just keep on asking myself, what sense of progress do I have to take from announcements like these, other than to take them literally?
    The show is already well on the road!

28/10/22

"... Achievements throughout the reporting period were focused on advancing the Company’s technologies into a mass-produced product. The primary activities were focused on preparation for, and the visit by, a senior delegation from Earth Mountain (“EM”), for the purposes of advancing the transition from limited development-oriented production into a mass-produced commercial grade product.

Recent ease of travel restrictions by the Chinese Government has enabled EM personnel to travel to Israel for the first time since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic in early January 2019. The primary purpose of a two week visit beginning on 4 September 2022, was to permit relevant personnel to receive direct hands-on knowledge and training of:
     Various methods employed by the company to ensure quality production of both the MEMS wafers as well the chip assembly and packaging processes.
     Comprehensive understanding of integration into the electronic systems and functional software deployed by the company to operate the speaker chips.
    Receipt of functional demonstration systemsincluding comprehensive training and understanding of the systems.

EM’s CEO and CFO joined the technical team for the second week of EM’s visit. The conversations focused on:
    Planning, coordination and prioritization of upcoming phases of cooperation
     Exploration of additional approaches EM can deploy to increase and accelerate production support of AP including but not limited to expansion of their facilities, initiating local market representation, as well as possibilities to expand their investment.

Internally, all other aspects of our product development continued, with particular period focus on:
    Advancing the transition of the 9 and 80-chip demonstration boards from development environments to customer deployable systems.
    Implementation of a number of algorithmic improvements made possible by our advanced simulation software, to further improve the sound quality throughout the groundbreaking measured audible spectrum of 20Hz-20KHz.

Productivity has now resumed in full force following an extended vacation period attributable to the National Holiday of the People's Republic of China as well as the subsequent Jewish New Year’s holiday season. Activity focus continues to include fulfilling management’s objective of providing AKP shareholders with a technological demonstration at the upcoming Extraordinary General Meeting.

Again I have to ask: what's not to like here? How many ways can you say "full speed ahead, and don't spare the horses!" and not mean it?
    I expect a demo will be at the AGM in May rather than only at an EGM.

30/1/23 and 29/2/23 both state:

"... During EarthMountain’s (EM) visit in September 2022 we mutually concluded that the defined objectives for MEMS GEN-I were achieved, and that sufficient knowledge, experience and investment were made by EM to ensure success in production and packaging of MEMS GEN- II to spec. Consequently, as reflected in our Appendix 4C, the company has paid a prepayment of A$586K and issued a purchase order for 10’s of thousands of fully packaged MEMS GEN- II pre-production chips that will be fully tested for compliance to spec prior to shipment.

Also included in the production version of the chip is a refinement to the electromechanical characteristics of the structure that permit us to apply a software-only solution able to contend with adverse acoustic effects resulting from reasonable inconsistencies in the manufacturing process...."

"... In early January 2023, EarthMountain was able to partially resume operations and returned to full operations upon the conclusion of the Chinese New Year’s holiday on 2 February 2023.

Given this as well as the rather massive investment EarthMountain has made over the period in their facilities, tools, fabrication and test capabilities, equipment and personnel, management is increasingly convinced that the stated objectives of achieving mass production, and commencing sales and marketing phases can begin sometime in Q3 of this year. EarthMountain’s current forecast is that it will be able to commence delivery of chips incorporating MEMS GEN II sometime in April 2023, enabling the company to commence customer and shareholder demonstrations shortly thereafter. ..."

Again, what is not to like here? Chips will be delivered during April. Demos to customer and shareholders at the EGM/AGM. Marketing and selling begin in Q3 - Jul-Sep.

Remember last time they proposed to do a demo to SH and were prevented from doing so at the last minute? ASX grabbed them by the collar and demanded an explanation. Who thinks they would risk that a second time?
    Last edited by BobF: 23/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.