LGP 4.76% 10.0¢ little green pharma ltd

Ahh I appreciate that - haha Firstly their investor...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Ahh I appreciate that - haha

Firstly their investor presentations are put together really well. I still believe the management team are good - the product does look great.

The only part ill hand to you would be the price, however I sold LGP and only recently bought back in at 16.5 cents down on that one as well haha but still I didn't sit their like a lemon and I believe we will see good growth.

I also think that before and get it wrong but I do say DYOR

As you stalk me your likely see this with the long gap of me being on this board and returning.

I quickly took a look at ECS website - WOWSER what a shocking brand. The logo looks like its been put together by a stoned money - check the team page they have pixelated images of the team. the brand is shocking this would not pass a 12 year old web project seriously it would not.

Personally I would back LGP over ECS you dont that is your choice I presume your either retired or unemployed.

How many comments have Left on ECS ZERO your all over LGP ...WHY? haha and you feel sorry for me and thats nice but on a serious note if your spending your time getting this carried away over a position you do not hold I presume you have dinner alone.

Enjoy your meal on your own tonight getting excited over a position that has done nothing haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.008K 29.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 897736 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 130460 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.