CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-28

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    There was lots of concern around the acquisitions of YOZO and in particular ONESTEP IT (months old company with no revenue). Actually, I believe Jim even had to post the business certificate online because some were very suspicious and concerned about the legitimacy. Can you imagine a CEO having to do that? What type of reputation must the CEO have to warrant that?

Anyway, I'm sure many will be looking closely but what type of revenues are we seeing from them now? Well, from subtracting the Chapter Two revenue from the geographical region collum of Australia, it leaves us with about $268k revenue for YOZO that seems to be up from last year which is something but is it a great result for the Fintech space? Any idea what the Onestep IT revenue would have been?

Also, it's interesting that HK revenue decreased even despite our interest in HKBNPL increasing. Any idea why our ownership interest increases over 10%? I feel like we should have got an explanation but nothing. I'm guessing one of the partners dropped out but why? And does it mean they just have us the share without having to pay for it? It seems very strange.

DYOR. My opinion only. Check details for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.