CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-39

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    With the AGM coming I guess holders will soon be able to vote on the adoption of a remumeration report. Just a reminder that last year, close to 40% voted against the remumeration report and it was not carried. CI1 recieved it's first strike. Since the, Jim and the board have been silent and given no assurances that KMP remumeration will be kept under control. They are yet to respond to the strike. Pretty disgusting. Just a reminder, that the current board were there when Jim's remumeration increased by circa 600% despite record destruction in share price. This also came after dividends were axed and Jims and other insiders holdings were towards its lowest. Jim actually transferred a big part of his holding to his WIFE who then sold the entire holding. Jim's wife and son have high positions and are well paid. Keep all this in mind with the AGM coming up. I'll continue to comment and share arguments on why people might want to vote NO. Jim and the Wong family need to know that we haven't forgotten how shareholders have been treated.

DYOR. My opinion only.
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 08/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.