ZIP 1.71% $1.44 zip co limited..

Unfortunately they've left the stripped down version of Zip too...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Unfortunately they've left the stripped down version of Zip too late. US may be a growth sector in the future but TODAY the market cap is just over 250 mil and losses are mounting up. You can't pay for losses with monopoly money. Either sell the US business or do a massively discounted CR again where the same thing happens to the share price - trades down to that CR price and then goes even lower than that. Shorts then use the CR to close shorts in one go and at one price, then let the share price go up a tiny bit before adding the shorts again and the share price goes even lower than the CR. Same thing over and over. The losses are mounting up and the current market cap TODAY cannot wait for US growth. They need to sell and get what they can before it's too late. I think the Australian has it correct and a sale is imminent. The share price will likely go up if it happens. I don't know why the bulls are so against it but good for shorts in the meantime

WIll the next CR be at 10c? 15c? Then watch it drop even lower in the weeks after. The bulls should be screaming to sell the US business. Remember when they said India would be the biggest growth sector? hahahahaha absolute jokers
    Last edited by RealityCheck666: 15/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.025(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.43 $11.15M 7.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4998 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 6700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.