RFT 0.00% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-82

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Sorry. Some of that was me. I sold 1/3 of what I bought earlier in the year. Still holding too much for a share as illiquid as RFT. Volumes are very low. I figured I was holding too many shares and had to use higher trading volumes to lessen the load.
    It looks like with RFT there is only the opportunity to sell at an announcement and even then it has to be positive else you are stuffed. So far so good, but just realised it may be impossible to sell the number of shares I held during ordinary market trading. The next opportunity will only be February 2024 or if there is some positive announcement before then.
    I'm kind of on the fence with RFT at the moment.
    I see the large increase in inventory as very positive as that should translate in to good profits with a gross margin of 50%(sales revenue should be roughly double inventory value in the near term - unfortunately managent does not say much about the outlook).
    Over time I think there will also likely be the possibility of increased earnings from servicing and replacement parts for all the charging stations. People use these and with normal use there will be maintenance requirements.
    The downside is that there is not much communication from RFT(not much of an outlook statement). With little news flow, there will not be much in trading volumes. This doesn't matter too much in the long run as RFT will have to generate value by running its business profitably. So over time this value will reflect in the share price. Just makes it hard to trade a decent number of shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.092K 1.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3251193 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5306240 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.