3DP 1.61% 6.1¢ pointerra limited

Well, we've got the SPP result to look forward to...or not! Then...

1. 5,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2842
    Well, we've got the SPP result to look forward to...or not! Then the Oct Q. $2.7M cash already collected. Maybe another 800k - $1M Aug/Sept. $3.5M+ quarter shouldn't be a stretch. Something to think about.

Don't like saying hopefully, but would like to see a return of the Enterprise Updates to the quarterly report. Not a fan of the new minimalist approach they're taking. Now is not the time to be circumscribing newsflow.

Seems to me there's been significant effort put into getting the SP down and keeping it down. Volume was relentless, yet it's held 9 cents... so far. Unfortunate timing given the SPP. Funny how it only appeared after the Placement was done and dusted. Maybe reading too much into it. Just one of those things. Funny place, the ASX. Coming in the wake of the Entergy 'collaboration', I'm erring on the other side. Absent material news there's no appetite to take it higher but with everything they've got going on there are more reasons to be optimistic than not. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $49.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $31.34K 514.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 107500 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 30144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.