WOA 18.8% 1.9¢ wide open agriculture ltd

We are definitely held to ransom till they clear this...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    We are definitely held to ransom till they clear this partnership hurdle, or let it go, reset, address the ASX suspension and start afresh. Equally frustrated at the duration of these confidential negotiations. I am not expecting a peep till the announcement comes and I am 50/50 as to whether it was successful are there is a reset. Too many players and foreign money invested too suggest a firesale, if anything there might a longer forward projection, and split of the buntine operations from DCF. If you look at the primary shareholders the carbon nuetral and regenerative farming (to which the lupin naturally aligns) appears to be their primary interest, the DCF does not appear to carry the same strategic value, and it's primarily WA based. The buntine protein is the golden egg ...... for now .... I am getting increasingly worried wether the competitive edge is retained given the research in Europe that has isolated the bitterness gene. What impact will that have for WOA and Buntine give the removal of the bitterness without additives was a key value proposition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.003(18.8%)
Mkt cap ! $4.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $14.34K 821.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 559762 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 360670 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.