DBF 0.70% $1.43 duxton farms ltd

Hi Stayer, I dont think you could blame them for the fact that...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Hi Stayer,

I dont think you could blame them for the fact that there was no cotton crop last year

It was probably fortunate that we either didnt get cotton planted or fully planted before
    the rain event that lead to that huge flood in Forbes and surrounds in late oct early nov
    maybe others did manage to get a crop in before the flood and had higher ground but
    I dont think it would have been many in percentage terms that had that good luck,
    but I understand where you are coming from, most staff in corporate ag dont have
    skin in the game, well at least not like a family farmer does that would work around
    the clock when required when things NEED to get done

Ed and Richard Madiges between them just about have control of DBF now if they want,
    I say that because I think that they bought Mountain Valley station together, (that we DBF
    lease from them), well at least according to the ABC...Ed and Richard appear to be
    friends....how will this friendship shape the direction of DBF going forward

They would not be strapped for cash as we dont just pay them rent we also bought
    their herd and Richard is using the creep provisions just like old mate at AACo did,
    in fact old mate and RM have a lot in common, it appears they both made money
    in hedge funds or managing OPM, both are into hospitality and food, both see
    Australian agriculture as undervalued and both are patient and dont seem to like
    paying a premium for control, just buying land at a huge discount to its real worth

BTW Ed I think used to control 11m shares before the court order to part with 4m

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.010(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.43 $9.125K 6.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5455 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 3724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.44
  Change
0.010 ( 1.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.43 3003
Last updated 15.22pm 03/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.