LNU 50.0% 0.1¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-5

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    Happy Friday all!

Can anyone help me understand the revenue model in further detail. I look at the increasing number of logo's and contract wins but the revenue doesn't seem to be increasing, whilst i understand recent signing (IMG/Hockey etc) revenue hasn't hit last years numbers, i am wondering what the Sign up fees, monthly fees actually look like. Surely if we are the global leaders in this space then we should be able to demand a decent fee for our service. I understand that partnership revenue and reoccurring monthly revenue has been confirmed as the key growth areas in recent webinars, but what are the actual $$$ values per deal. Surely a sign up fee for a whale should trump our whole years earnings in one go?
    I wonder if a US major signed on what that looks like in terms of upfront $$$ or do we just give the tech away to get a foot in the door at this stage and rely on a monthly fee and some sort of profit share?
    At what point will the app be released for regular subscription based users to sign up for a monthly fee as another stream of revenue?
    If anyone can share any details that would be great, thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.56K 7.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 202582942 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9000000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.