AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-27

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    While folding can't be ruled out as a possibility in all the realms of possibilities, it seems to me to be remote given the history. Suspension is one thing, maybe even a good thing for right now, but suspension should not be read as a cause or sign for imminent folding. The only reason this could fold is purely if Fred and co do not keep funding it. As has been mentioned by several others, he stands to be the biggest loser if he stops feeding it, therefore bar extraordinary unforeseen circumstances that could befall us all, why would he personally stop at this stage? Even if he couldn't personally, the company (which is more than just Fred) have the option to propose a raise through new shares. In fact this will probably be what will be done after the current hiccup is calmed, when production is proven and the large EM order needs to proceed. The report mentioned the need for $15M being required for this and the prospect of the need of a capital raise, but that would be fully subscribed to as this won't be proposed until production will have been qualified as a success.

I know many are just being entertained by the fear squad but for those others unsure, while I have no better insight than anyone else I do not for a minute buy into the fear. Don't get overcome by fear or greed. Just look at the actual facts and comprehend where things are really at. I'm not going to spell it out. I will say there is a pile of stinking BS being gaslighted right now about THE END, with suspension being the final straw. That it has all been a fantasy and already milked dry and it is time to lower the coffin. Thanks, I'll be sending flowers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.