DXB 9.76% 45.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-15

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    if I invested in this thing (I don't because I don't think this is a good asset), but if I did I'd be paying VERY VERY close attention to what happens in little over 5 weeks time when Parasol group holds its public scientific workshop with FDA. It's on their website (just google PARASOL FSGS), a nice video explaining what they're doing, and can register to join virtually. It's D-Day. From what I've been told about this, If FDA accept early change in proteinuria as a surrogate in FSGS then maybe the 2nd interim with 140 patients may have legs and if they can show a good proteinuria result, perhaps early approval. I'd have thought good result still means it needs to do better than the weak high teens % reduction they've shown so far but they could get lucky.
    If FDA don't, then it's the long haul to complete the nearly 300 patients for GFR slope which takes this thing towards to end of this decade, meaning CR as can't see them having enough $$$ to last to the end based on R&D spend to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.040(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $247.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 45.5¢ 41.5¢ $820.5K 1.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34678 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 80601 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.