ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Phishi,Jeez, this is Phishi # 2 who does not come out too often...

1. 983 Posts.
    Phishi,

Jeez, this is Phishi # 2 who does not come out too often here. The spelling is correct & the overall feel of the post is substantially different to Phishi # 1.

My posts are certainly pro MNF, granted, just as your are decidedly pro ENG. So what? ENG & FRE need to be told what they are doing wrong, I hope they read these posts here but I suspect not. I reiterate, I want all VOIP companies to grow out of their skin.

2% growth is indicative of a business losing customers at the same rate as it adds them or simply a business that does not focus on growth for whatever reason.

MNF growth is in writing in the last 3 annual reports, dispute that, do not dispute me. Would you dispute iiNet's growth? personally I would say they are the largest VSP in Oz now, my guess would be 150,000+ Voip customers, just a guess.

If FRE's Rhonda did indeed inherit massive cash burn problems she should have done all she could to correct these or resigned and not stayed until the cupboard was bare, that aspect made her appear to be leeching from shareholders.

She might be a nice lady, in fact I am certain she is but she should have done more to reign in spending or simply resigned about a year ago.

And for what it is worth I do not think VOIP is a tough sector, ENG are getting $20M PA, MNF $11M PA and god only knows how much SOT & iiNet and others are getting.

VOIP is about selling a telephone line and calls at massively reduced rates. The biggest mistake ALL VSP's have made is mentioning the word internet in their marketing. Just sell 'em a damn phone line. I applaud iiNet's latest campaign for VOIP/Naked, they sell the same ENG all in one router and push it as "Bob". Simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.