SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report , page-14

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Mon...... Something new has been brought to the table in the last ann. It was marked price sensitive......price sensitive!!!!!!!!! Holders perhaps just do not want to see it. Last years book value for shares was .002m - now June 2009 it is .0005 that's a quarter of what it was on paper. Now book value may mean nothing when a company is trading, but in this case the company is not trading there is no new potential value just around the corner, that is why in this case the book value is so relevant and of course the price sensitivity surrounding it.

It was not me that thought IP was worth nothing, I was predicting under 1.5M. It is the company now facing the reality that it is worth zero just like their other IP, Shock round, is worth zero. Reason for writing it off ... there is only 4 years left on the patent. Competitors have already copied most of SBN patents with no real challenge. Electronic techology it just about to knock this old tech on the head and is already been used. That magic window of opportunity has come and gone. All good will in the USA has been demolshied. In summary Oraline is finished and ASIC rules require transpancy for real value. When you move on from all that you will see why the new book value is .0005. People holding out for .003 are just the spec buyers who brought in for a quick buck. Buyers at the moment?????? IMO idiots who don't read past ann or the fine print who buy and sell because the charts look promising.

Why I write ..... I just can not believe that holders can see hope after an ann that just slashed the book values by 400%. If that offends some of you...well I hope it does because that is my intention. MF had to negotiate .002 to get out with his large vol. With the amount of vol sitting at .002 at the moment..... well don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.