SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report , page-26

1. 1,329 Posts.
    Harv,these patents relate to the device and not the IP. It's been explained several times on here,you're not getting it.If it's all been pinched then where are the devices on the market that were as sensitive as ours.Easy answer, there aren't any. We'll just have to agree to disagree on book value but I'll just say there's no good reason to have high book value when the company is not trading. You're missing the point about book value. As it stands book value is fire sale price. If I went bankrupt tomorrow my stock is worth stuff all in a fire sale but if you come too me wanting my stock you'd have to give me drug money because my stock is not something you can just go out and buy readily just like SBN's IP regardless of what you may think. We've been told there were buyers but they weren't offering enough which means it must be worth something. I don't get why you're bothering when you don't hold,or do you.This going around in circles over the same rubbish with a supposed non holder is really frustrating. What do you want, you're Einstein and we're all complete nutters,there you happy now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.