SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi bb, mon and harvett,Just popped in for a quick look as i am...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Hi bb, mon and harvett,

Just popped in for a quick look as i am still keeping a very very slight eye on whats going on with sbn.
    Why?
    Because i am certain bb is 100% correct, look into the new holders history and you all will be certain what they are up to.
    whether this brings any value to current holders is another thing, personally i dont belive so, i just think they are buying to get enough votes to get whatever they want through before/at the agm.
    And as that times draws closer they may be forced to pay abit more if they dont think they have enough votes.
    See tallmantims post from a while ago as to what happens after that.
    Im still watching to maybe enter after they finish the backdooring process so to speak.

Harv mate i thought we had nearly the same "discussion" you and mon are having re the ip a fair while ago lol and i remeber saying the only ip that is worth anything is the strip and that doesnt have a patent!!!
    The other patents arent worth the paper they are written on.

And as far as book value i know we have had that disscussion.
    Remember?
    You argued that teh ip was worth its book value but i stated in the real world thats basicilly rubbish as it was only worth what somebody was willing to pay (like anything material)

Guess what? Nobody was willing to pay anything so it was worth nothing and now the book value agrees!! lol

You have to lobve the irony in that dont you? lol

Have a good one all

p.s

Sorry about the hawks mon and go the blue baggers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.