FEA 0.00% 4.5¢ forest enterprises australia limited

Fatcat3While you are praying for Opto I am praying for you...

1. 42 Posts.
    Fatcat3
    While you are praying for Opto I am praying for you Fatcat3. Let us be in prayer together brother! You have invested in FEA 2008 woodlots and must now wait about another 15 years before they finish clear-felling your plantation investment and give a final dividend. There will be a thinning in between time which will provide a small interim return which will cheer you but I expect most of that will be sucked up by contactor fees which are deducted. I hope at the end you will receive an overall return on your investment near to what they promised you. They (MIS companies in general) have tree growth rate predictions for their woodlots which are based on optimistic information provided by handsomely rewarded "independent consultants". Over recent years good plantation land has been increasingly difficult to get and when it is obtainable has become correspondingly more expensive; thus cheaper, marginal and more distant land (far removed from processing facilities) is usually the preferred option within their diminishing budgets. Normally more marginal land with lower rainfall offers lower growth rates and attracts extra maintenance costs such as fertilization. These companies have/did have limited cash flow and were understandably reluctant to spend it on fertilizer and then only sparingly. Anyway good luck Fatcat3 only 14 years to go and in the meantime I expect you will continue to pay out "management fees" and "lease fees". Woodchip export prices will stay stagnant while contractor prices will rise. Only a supreme optimist would imagine FEA will be around in 2023. There is one basic problem with these MIS companies; they have created within themselves a financial conflict between shareholders and MIS investors, to satisfy and reward both they have to walk a very slack tightrope in gusty and shifting winds. So far a few have slipped and fallen into the canyon. Which one will be next?
    Hallelujah Fatcat3, may God be with you and Opto.

My opinion only which is usually wrong and should be disregarded for investment purposes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.