FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Preliminary Haul Route Defined at Ntiola , page-333

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    I propose that Randgold is doing far more currently than any of us really understand.

A few bits from the AGM presentation:

Randgold providing "Practical and logistical co-operation"

Also "in country teams ready for deployment to the companies priority targets"

Randgold is currently processing average grades of 0.35 grams / ton. They know there is a resource up the road owned by a struggling junior that could provide average 2 grams / ton through their plant.

Practical & Logistical co-operation - maybe metalurgical studies, Haul road study and socia economic study, the consultants used are Randgold's? Wonder what they are doing now "government approvals maybe"?

In Country teams ready for Deployment - Very costly to have teams on standby....unless you know someone with those resources available at short notice. Do you think just possibly these could be Randgolds teams?

I can see two mates (Joyce/Bristow) having a few beers, Bristow saying you do what you do best and find the gold, we'll look after confirming the economics of the resource.

Would love to see the terms of that MOU, because as KEvin stated we don't need to provide a jorc resource we just need to do whats in the MOU for Randgold.

Pretty sure this relationship is going to get much clearer in the very near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.