PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Rodad,We need more clinical investigations on HTLV-1.1. We...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi Rodad,

We need more clinical investigations on HTLV-1.

1. We have nearly completed bio analysis studies.

2. Next is a financial study on, is it feasible and positive for the economics of the Company.

3. Then it's onto metabolism and selectivity of the drug to the condition using nude mice.

4. Next is dose ramping on the mice.

5 . Then if all good onto pre clinical toxicology study. Every condition needs to be cross referenced. I mentioned the other day that MPL use with Pneumonia can cause an exaggerated immune response for an isolated example.

6. Paperwork submitted , then onto a Phase 2 trial.

One day and maybe sooner than one thinks , we will have the necessary ongoing cash to pursue what we want.
    There is much going on behind the closed curtain. Just wait show time soon. I have increased my holdings over the last few weeks. I also know of others. Things , will change. Soon you will see improvements. We are just in a stasis at the present time. The drug is being investigated by others. Sometimes , that slows progress. My absolute truthful advice is don't dwell on the SP.

I and others have spent weeks/months formulating a vision for this Company, none of us have left. It will be implemented.
    Last edited by kpax: 24/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.