PAA 2.50% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Preliminary MPL antiviral leukaemia preclinical WEHI results, page-83

1. 12,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6222
    Agree 100% , when Management announce a timeline for trialing you can be sure there was some room for delays, those delays have been extra ordinary , 14 months for the Manufacture of MPL? hoping today it is in transit to Catalent for Tablet manufacture.

Common courtesy in life as in Business to relay information as it comes to hand that may affect timelines.

I can see the SH point that only after timelines have run dry does the company then come forward announcing a new timeline,,, this would show a reactive Management Team and not a Proactive Management Team.. What was proposed to SH was a 7 month Manufacturing Period December 2020 to June 2021 ,, now march 2022 and we still await confirmation of the MPL being completed.......

I'm more of a performance vs Reward orientated business case model guy.... 14 months the company has been hamstrung awaiting a key denominator for ALL TRIALS,,, would have personally thought the clinics would be booked , Trial Patients recruited to coincide with the arrival of MPL Tablets,,, this is not the case ,,so yet again when the Tablets arrive , clinics are still being identified,,,, yep Google takes minutes to identify 1000's of Trial Clinics....they should be booked and waiting ,,, plus waiting to get the Covid Trial underway while the Company recruit the MND Trial Patients ??? I take it Management do know there is a Global Pandemic SCREAMING for an effective anti viral... because where i sit it seems Covid not the first choice even with 3 independent research facilities with positive trial data,,, MND NONE?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.