PAB 16.7% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Preliminary PAT-DX1 pharmacokinetics, page-23

1. 21,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Hingdog. After today's announcement, which went much further than an explanation of the technicalities of pharmacokinetics, and actually gave progress developments of that pharmacokinetics, I hazard to guess what will be included in what "looks like" another simple explanation of a complex technicality.
    But, my reading of it after today, is that "initiating a stable line development" is not to "initiate" i.e. "cause to begin towards establishing a stable cell line development", but, that they hope to announce that they have actually succeeded in "developing" what they consider to be a very important milestone!! Another huge step forward.

I've said it before that they are very media savvy and they won't waste the cost of an official announcement without getting some leverage out of it. I, frankly, am starting to think that that is why the SP doesn't hold, as the market seems to be getting heaps of teasers which fizz out, but are awaiting something more tangible that THEY can put a $ to and that will be MANY $s the way it's shaping.

These are the sort of frustrations that must be endured when getting involved in any way with this type of biotech research company, but, success will be extremely rewarding. Just being a companion and vehicle for other treatments will be priceless to the pharma giants, let alone being a stand alone cure in its own right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7.864K 1.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4361931 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1358675 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.