PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

For those long-term holders - my humble suggestion: ignore the...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    For those long-term holders - my humble suggestion: ignore the short term gyrations in the price and the day-trade banter of failed expectations in share price.

Look at the big picture: Every announcement to date regarding PAT- DX-1, keeps confirming the potential of this novel antibody for the treatment of aggressive cancers in the DDR space: as a single agent or conjugated to nanoparticles or in combination therapy. Indeed the potential for PAT DX-1 is huge and should be viewed as game-changing platform DDR therapy in the most broadest sense.

For those who have held the stock since this time last year - the price has steadily climbed from less than 0.5c to around the 5c mark.

Moreover, the major shareholders (Calder and Stork) and now Maquarie and Mason-Stevens continue to increase their holdings.

We should be taking our cues from the major shareholders and the PAT DX-1 announcements to date "as a whole", not from the short-term disappointments (quite often bordering on the neurotic) of the the day-traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.