PAA 0.00% 30.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi PickEm,Good question. MPL once ingested after approximately...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1910
    Hi PickEm,

Good question.

MPL once ingested after approximately four hours metabolises to MPL Sulphone which then distributes to the fat,liver,kidney,muscle ( in that order ) of the body. So in an approximation if the fat receives 100%. The liver receives 40% . The kidney and muscle 10% . The rest is distributed to the skin 8%/ Blood and plasma 5%.

MPL doesnt only metabolises to Sulphone it also metabolises to five other sub sets. Sulphoxide Sulphone M2/ M3 ( which I forget sorry ) / Phenol M4 and Sulphate conjugate M5.

MPL has a half life of 40 hours and its sub set metabolites 143 hours.

MPL is distributed to the bodies mucosa. The inner linings of some organs and nose / mouth / lungs and stomach.

Covid 19 mostly enters your body through the “wet paths “ of the body via the mucous membranes.

Some of my peers including me were debating about whether MPL or its metabolite we’re going to be effective on the in vitro analysis of apoptosis of the virus.

As per the Announcement diluted MPL inhibited the Covid 19 virus by a said 95% ( TCID 50 data) .

I have mentioned in a previous post why dilution 2 in the qPCR May have given an aberrant reading.

I believe it (MPL) may have a place of being a four day treatment five doses per day. There are drugs that can inhibit the Cytochrome P450 process. ( slow down the MPL metabolism )

So in conclusion that even if the Sulphone increased the expression of the Covid 19 replicase it is not in a body system that could be transmitted. Covid 19 “ playground” is the nasopharyngeal, oropharnx , trachea and lungs. That is the starting point. In its latter stages it may progress to a cytokine storm affecting all parts of the body. MPL will not help in any given way at that stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ $79.31K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8475 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 3103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ 105677
Last updated 11.27am 18/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.