PAA 2.27% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

reply to Dr BradThe investor presentation is closed forum ,its...

1. 11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5729
    reply to Dr Brad
    The investor presentation is closed forum ,its for SH and JP Equities clients ,,, a simple timeline ,with real dates ,, you know months etc ,,not seasons,, how about a "Meaningful Timeline" ... that should assist greatly to lift doubts .... mind you no Timeline means you cant miss any deadlines....

I have emailed my Question to Roger
    "why does he believe PAA's value has not increased alongside Positive Scientific Gains"?
    Considerable risk has been removed from the company,, MPL now undisputed works against Lymphoma and now the Moonshot , Cov19 vs MPL..
    Market Cap is down circa $24 million from last year " Prior to Positive Results" ..... so Positive Results have netted the company a $24million reduction in overall Value $$$$$$$$$$$...

SP didnt really recover from the discounted CR last year ,,, the one when we had just been told "we don't need any money" that one.....
    I can smell another CR , damn it,,,, 8 months scouring 8 million Australian dogs for 6 candidates certainly burnt through some doe... Our Staff wage Bill is $700k and Management is $300k per 90 days ..... we could have paid dog owners $10k cash to join the trial would have been more cost effective than burning money whilst waiting...

1 more sleep to find out whats been happening behind the curtain..... who's pulling the levers and when the Money is coming....

I understand another SH has asked why it takes "months for a Dossier of only 6 dogs of data" why wasn't the template ready for the data ??

Elanco have 6 months from the dossier delivery ,,, maybe Management will go on half rations for the negotiating period ....

will it be a Rights Issue? or a CR or finally a Credible Fund?

Last edited by NZ Trader: 09/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $84.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $221.2K 1.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 118421 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 32112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ 411102
Last updated 12.45pm 01/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.