ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Guys i dont post much these days but i just wanted to say something coming from a semi geo background. Been a holder for bhp for a while and when they released the ann last year regarding this drill hole i almost fell off my chair. To this day i have not seen a mineralized drill intersection of 450 metres containing such high grades. At the moment yes i agree CHK is a pure spec play but i do believe that will change soon enough. Allow me to explain, a 450 metre high grade mineralized core geologically speaking could span many km in width underground. We just need to know which direction and for how long.450 metres usually does not end width wise at only a few metres, it will gradually close off over several hundred metres or kms.  They could be unlucky and it plunges straight down into a deeper vent system, but that is unlikely considering the surrounding area as a whole. IMO it is possible that this very spot where they are drilling, as well as the nearby areas is the main ore body or some would call the motherload from where all the surrounding mines mineralisation is coming from. In any case bhp only need one more similar hole to confirm if this is going to be another mine. If that confirmation hole is closer than the previous hole that is 2km away, then they will possibly have no choice but to either buy out or JV CHK to be able to build the mine in the first place. Hopefully the price will be much higher by then. Anyway all this does not mean squat if the management decide to procrastinate like many other stocks ive seen and never end up sticking a drill in the ground. We need to drill for real confirmation as to where this mineralization is coming from. So far i am happy with the teams progress. A bit quicker wouldnt hurt though. ALso wanted to add, charts imo opinion do not mean diddly in this case. Dont get me wrong i am a great believer in TA. But not in this case. Anyway enough from me for another 12 months. HC is not as exciting as it used to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.