PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Preliminary Results from Phase 2 MPS I Study, page-26

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Completely agree

In my humble (and rose tinted) opinion the company certainly could do a CR, relatively easily. However, why the rush?

I rewatched the bell potter preso and PR said they have ‘very exciting’ data re heart failure to present ‘in December’ which he ‘will be very happy to present’. Clearly they just released very positive MPS data as well where he used similar language previously.

He also said when asked about partnerships deals re OA that big pharma want US and EU as a package and that they don't view places like china / japan as ‘key or strategic to their requirements’. We know that PR is receiving a bunch of incoming calls post Phase 3 and as a result he is now solely focused on strategy / deals vs day to day, hence the role change. Do we imagine companies are calling bc they arent interested?

PR also said that they will update investors on finances / timelines / milestones ‘shortly’. If they go ahead with that update and don’t comment on a CR or a parternship deal i cant imagine the market will like it. If I was in their shoes I would push back the investor finance / timeline / milestone day a little until they are decided on either short term CR or modest parternship deal bc they arent running out of cash any time soon, they have $60m + a tax rebate to come.

So - what if they are able to do the following -
    + decide to wait on big pharma US/EU deal until 008 data comes out strengthening their negotiating position
    + not do a CR in the short term as they have runway for another circa 12 months (i believe) regardless of a deal
    + in the very short term strike a regional Asian OA partnership deal for a modest amount to take out the need for a CR (at a minimum)
    + strike a deal re MPS in the medium term, ie pre 008 results.

Wouldn’t the above be a good reason to push back the AGM and to help entice a big hitting US based CEO to join.

Possible / probable ? I don’t know. But certainly not impossible IMO.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $101.6K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 144266 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 18540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.