PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I guess this is why it wasn't "price-sensitive" because it is...

1. 2,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487

I guess this is why it wasn't "price-sensitive" because it is not fully finalized. They can't do much till all the data is in even though it seems all positive currently - still a wait until the final quarter when hopefully things can get sorted with the FDA!:rolleyes:

The recovery phase of the study remains ongoing, with final data from all animals expected to be available in 4Q CY2024. Percheron will thereafter discuss results with FDA, with a view to lifting clinical hold in the United States.

“We are very encouraged by the results we have seen so far,” commented Percheron CEO, Dr James Garner. “While some analyses remain ongoing, and definitive interpretation awaits completion of the recovery phase, the observations to date seem quite consistent with earlier data, and the study has not identified any new or unexpected toxicities associated with ATL1102. We await data from the recovery phase of the study before we can draw final conclusions, but the results appear to be broadly confirmatory so far.”

GLTAH:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.63K 325.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142779 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.