PER 2.41% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Joe, BlueskyI personally don't believe Lockitt has ever...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi Joe, Bluesky

I personally don't believe Lockitt has ever talked the price down as opposed to simply advising what he sees on his charts .... which is prices, trends, and gaps

I also don't think anything Lockitt posts on HC has an influence on the SP ... that is decided by personal decision making from buyers and sellers largely, I would think, not in HC

if what is said on HC dictated the SP we would be at 35c as that is what Itsa has tied us it should be since April

If this was price moving news it wouldn't have been non price sensitive and the fact that we have dropped on it just confirms the reality of the position for PER being that the only thing that will set it alight is successful trial results or a possible partnership announcement.

One thing I feel fairy certain of is that Lockitt, like the rest of us, wants the SP to get to Itsas prediction of $5 and then some when that time comes

for me, I have used Lockitts information , as , as he has said, it is not advice, to put a small buy order in to see what happens because if I can get that filled sub 7c rather than at 35c then I am smiling .....

And I am also very cogniscant that, whilst today's news hasn't done anything for long suffering holders, it is another critical box tick on that list on CGs fridge, and we are indeed now almost in June .. tick tock.. so I get more excited about PER by the day , even with today's 2c drop

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $39.27K 485.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 365000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 57142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.