BGT 13.0% 6.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

. When I last spoke to our BGT CEO Richard Jagger 1 month ago he...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431

. When I last spoke to our BGT CEO Richard Jagger 1 month ago he clearly stated that the current projection for commercialization and by that he meant a recurring license or Flavocide product supply revenue stream was conservatively 24 months provided everything goes according to plan ...i.e all the tests such as this one for toxicity on avian (bird) populations go according to plan (no show stoppers)

However Richard Jagger did indicate that this recurring revenue did not include stage payments ...so I guess as we progress along the path of commercialization with currently BASF (grain storage) and Clarke's (mosquito control) clearly laid out in broker analyst presentation of 6th April 2020 we might get some stage payment along the way.I see these results on the toxicity of Flavocide on Avian Japanese Quail birds as passing another gate on the approval path for Flavocide (I.e no better or worse toxicity for birds by using Favocide than existing insecticides ...but still 5,000 times less toxic on bees. Yes we still have toxicity test for fish, earthworms, & soil microbes to come however expect these are already in progress. (Not the 4 June 2020 ASX 'Postive Preliminary announcement of Flavocide on Acquatic Exo-toxicity studies.

. So provided IF all continues goes to the well laid out plan now circa 23 months to product approvals and usage and a growing recurring revenue stream and like todays announcement much positive news along the way i.e new MTA (Material transfer agreements) and more of the remaining 6 MTA moving along the Commercialization Path to Evaluations Agreements

IMHO stay positive stay patient and don't let non holders beat you down ...hopefully it all comes to those of us who wait

GLTA Thai

Last edited by thaiinvest: 14/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $2.427K 40.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118888 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 8115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.