NXS 1.72% 28.5¢ next science limited

I was considering the recent flow of positive news released by...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I was considering the recent flow of positive news released by the company re Xperience. While it’s great to see Xperience proving it’s effectiveness in the studies, and the market pushing the SP higher, perhaps in response to these results? Like you Jed I’m wondering if there’s a raise coming. I hope my suspicions are incorrect.

On a very positive note, I’m now seeing Xperience being used in more cases by more surgeons. The product is being well supported by a designated NXS rep, not some hybrid rep like prior arrangements with the Zimmer or 3M, where those companies did nothing to promote the products at the coalface.

Over the last year I’ve watched Xperience go from a total unknown of any surgeon I spoke to, to seeing it on the shelf for one surgeon, to being used frequently by a few, progressively embedding itself into the surgical process. One instrument nurse at my place told me it’s being used now in joint replacements ‘all the time’.

This view is just from one site, but it’s a big one, and many of these surgeons operate at multiple sites, and talk amongst themselves about what works and what doesn’t. Successful processes get replicated. The global growth potential here is huge.

As a long time investor, it’s been pretty cool to observe Xperience progress from unheard of to being used and assessed. If the product performs as claimed (and the studies inspire confidence), cap raise or not, in my opinion we should be quite ok. My sentiment is now a buy.

Cheers,
    Puddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $75.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 25.0¢ $75.36K 280.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 17768 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 8.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 26.0¢ 53458
Last updated 15.31pm 22/05/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.