PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Ann: Preliminary September 2019 Quarterly Statistics, page-11

1. 2,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    PS. My modeling suggests actual shipment sales for the Sept quarter will coming in a whisker under AU$20m ($19.5m).
    Let's see how close it is.

I disagree with this figure but looks like your confident of it. My question is, if sales only accounted for less than 20 million
    how then that group cash reported at this announcement is 20.2 Million. Meaning they only burned 6 million from
    last Group cash 30 June Quarter reported 26.6 Million. What about Capital Expense on both Operational and development.
    Where did they get the extra cash. They paid 20 million of the Debt so that money on capital raising is gone.
    33 million was the operational and development cost last Quarter Jun 2019. If it is the same this year , balance would
    be 26.6- 33 = -6.4 Million. If you say sales is less than 20 million including the last 3rd shipment this quarter.
    then 20m - 6.4 million = 13.6 Million group cash to date. But they have 20 Million to date not including
    the 3rd shipment revenue. How is that possible.

The deferment of the nickel and A$:US$ FX hedging contracts gives the Company full exposure to the current high spot nickel prices and lower A$:US$ FX spot rate. The US$ nickel price has increased strongly since mid-2019, averaging US$7.04/lb (A$10.29/lb) over the quarter (Figure 1), up 27% on the previous quarter.

So they can actually defer hedging as they pleased. They will use it on Savanah North on
    increased extra production. How do you prove this is only for the September shipment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.