PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

LOL From the bus riding boy from Kwinana who said somewhere...

1. 13,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    LOL From the bus riding boy from Kwinana who said somewhere around 20 cps that he couldn’t back his bs and actually buy PAN because his ex’s lawyers wouldn’t allow him to lose more of her money by buying shares (wise lass).

Meanwhile I later put my money exactly where my mouth was buying PAN, and again put my money where my mouth was pulling out a few weeks later (at a loss of much more than $5k) when the facts changed again.

Real hot copper posters place their bets by actually buying the shares they talk up.

Losers ramp shares they don’t hold and double down on falling shares they hold (eg MBN, TRY, POS) only exiting under the direction of creditors or ex’s. [Others of us actually change our minds and also cut our losses sometimes]

Only fools would bet with a fully credentialed loser poster on hot copper who wasn’t even in a position to honour his bets, more so when well reknowned for full detachment from truth or reality.

Aren’t you lucky you weren’t allowed to put your (or her) money where your mouth was and buy PAN shares at 37 cps ???

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.