PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Agree. I'd like to see if the numbers check whether the annual...

1. Jul
    361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Agree. I'd like to see if the numbers check whether the annual forecasts are in line with this Sep Qtr report.

In my honest opinion - I am not a geologist or mining expert, please check, comment, DYOR. I will happily be corrected.
    June qtr production was abnormally low, but it was reported that milling continued and inventories were increased. Note that percentage increase in ore milled was way higher than that for ore mined. Presumably this reflecting inventory increase in June qtr that were not milled. So this could be a temporary blip.

So if we take 5% improvement in ore mined as some sort of baseline, the question remains: is a 5% quarterly increase going to achieve the very high expectations of an annual increase, published some time ago for 2024?

AISC's may likely look favourable because a lot of ore inventory was already mined in June qtr and charged to June qtr activity. Also NP has dropped a lot and may fall further in future - dare I say into a USD4 to USD6 range that was prevalent a few years ago.
    I don't hold anymore and I have no sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.