RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Today has been a terrible day with this trial news and our...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Today has been a terrible day with this trial news and our office relocating overseas, which means losing my job. Such is life. However, this is not the end of everything so to all the RAP holders stay focused and don't worry too much, life will rebound just like a stock! Money is not everything - it will come and go- and like me, if you haven't sold it's not game over yet.

My thoughts on the clinical data:
    Clinical data had two main issues 1) background sound and 2) Patients treated before the recording.

In all honesty, if these are the only issues then the solution is quite easy.
    For 1) a portable soundproof booth would do just fine for any off-field readings, and for personal use, just go to an isolated room or toilet and cough there. Portable soundproof booth or similar can be bought as an add on. Also, Abeyratne has worked on "Automatic cough segmentation from non-contact sound recordings in pediatric wards" which showed "...proposed method achieved sensitivity, specificity, and Cohen's Kappa of 93%, 98%, and 0.65, respectively" Clearly, there is a solution for this.
    2) it appears that the patient should not have taken medication for a positive reading. The thing is if the medicine is working for the patient and RAP not picking up the signal then its good news for the patient as the medicine is working for the patient. I'm assuming if the medication does not have an effect on the symptoms then RAP should be able to pick up the signal and prognose the symptom. So my point is if the doctor was able to pick the right diagnosis and medication for the patient then no need of RAP but if the doctor's diagnosis were wrong then RAP can assist and of course it works with out medication.

Both these issues are protocol based impact and can be easily correct and a clear instruction on how to operate will work wonders, just like how it's been shown for Aus trials.

Good Luck to all the holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.