MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Ann: Preliminary Well Results From 54-1H , page-29

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    One has to assume the third Barnhart well is not included.

What I would like to see is less over exuberant drilling and more research. How can short laterals flow higher rates of oil than long laterals? Based on saturations and permeability there is oil there we obviously aren't drilling it the right way. Also taking a breather will allow furer assessment of the decline rates in fiesta.

Additionally a decision needs to be made re testing bench a in Barnhart. As this will add to the areas value. Or would it be better to seek offers?

We seriously need to reassess the near term objectives. Our acreage is proving more difficult and the company needs to slow down and focus on the small details rather hyping. And as admin fees should match this.

Also what about south Africa? Or the baken? In there preso there typical wells actually showed a higher rate of return in the midale than wolf camp because of lower capex.

Or if all else fails. Wind up i guesstimate we should at least get 50 cents if they don't spend to much on themselves in the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.