AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Premier Body Armor Commercializes Eclipsy-Based Products, page-11

1. 8,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2850
    I think what this sale to Premier Body Armour does, is that it provides crucial credibility to Alexium, and its products. Not only directly for Eclipsys, but for Alexicool, Biocool, and also for Alexifam.

As hottod points out above, Premier says: " Our customers have included the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), the United States Marine Corps (USMC), North American and International OEM’s, private security industry, government agencies, and the Department of Defense."

So if Premier is willing to use Alexium product, then why not other customers/military/police etc?
    And if Premier has confidence in Eclypsis, then others will investigate and have confidence in other AJX product.

Also, note that sales are to protect US first responders. - and then military.
    If US Marines are using Premier product already, then Marines should be more comfortable using Premier body armour, then Alexiflam.

Also, I heard that police actually pass-away from the heat stress caused by wearing body armour - am not sure of number, but I thought it was alarming - so this first sale will be relevant to police etc in other countries - it is not just US police who wear body armour, and who get hot!

Just look at Aust police wearing their protective gear.

Well done AJX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.