AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

I recall that the Co is hiring a BDM or the likes and to me the...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I recall that the Co is hiring a BDM or the likes and to me the absence of "exclusivity" gives me hope that they can target the rest or Dupont's sales points ( I believe Premiere use DuPonts tech exclusively for actually stopping projectiles, sledge hammers and Humvee's etc in body armour) and expand through the market (helmets boots etc) meaning the Military in time will have to adopt the tech as their suppliers will have it in the equipment. Thank heavens they moved on from Pine Belt, however the experiences there and the product demands were a necessary attainment, it just took way to long. I see this announcement like many of you as Key, and I look forward to a surprise announcement before the end of January. The financials are certainly trending better than previously and the likelihood of a cap raise to just stay alive and run the business has mitigated significantly, although there is still the debt to be dealt with.
    It seems odd that the share price has only increased 1 cent from this time last year with the advancements made in the company, I think that AJX need to get even more runs on the board to improve the SP area as their past still haunts them. Plenty of guidance from the company stating that this quarter will be better or at least the same as last and no guidance to the contrary as yet, It will be interesting to see if the Margins are at or greater than 40% with body armour as the bedding is supposed to be. along with any impact by inflation. Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.