CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

Heeman and fastner, I am sorry for the delay in replying however...

1. 113 Posts.
    Heeman and fastner, I am sorry for the delay in replying however i have been in south america with my team.
    Fastner the licence held currently held by CDG at premier mine is an exploration licence (Guia da Utilizacao,) which stipulates 50,000 tonnes. This is renewable upon submission and approval of a partial report, however the renewal process can take up to six weeks dependent on the state in which the company is operating. This partial report must include proof of taxes paid up including CFEM (sales tax) and TAH (annual hectarage tax), they are not a big deal. However there two points that have to be mentioned here as greater risk is involved. Firstly on expiry of the licence tonnages no gold can be sold. Secondly and what is my biggest risk, the government departments are not obliged to renew the licence.
    This information can be found on
    dnpm.gov.br also brazilian mining taxes are on this site.
    Further information can be found with the licence numbers which are on the CDG site including the licence history. Some of the site is in English some is in Portuguese.
    I have also requested from my team a copy of the licence which i will post on receipt.
    Best John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.